Master of Accountancy
The Utah Tech University Master of Accountancy (MAcc) degree is a professional preparatory education designed to develop the future accounting and business professional. The MAcc degree will provide:
- An industry-ready content for the workplace.
- Elevate opportunities in career placement and position potential.
- A content-rich curriculum necessary to successfully sit for the CPA and CMA certification exams.
Master of Marriage & Family Therapy
The Marriage and Family Therapy graduate program at UT is a 5-semester program completed in under two years, which will prepare graduates for licensure as a Marriage and Family Therapist. This graduate program offers:
- Two degree options: MMFT (45 credits) and M.S. in MFT (51 credits).
- Hands-on training and supervision.
- Coursework and practical experience preparing students for state licensure.
MASTER OF ATHLETIC TRAINING
The Master of Athletic Training is a 60-credit professional graduate program that prepares students to take the Board Certification exam to become Certified Athletic Trainers.
- This new program at Utah Tech will seek accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE) in 2021.
- Coursework will begin the 2nd Summer block and be offered in a cohort rotation for students to complete their education within two years.
Master of Technical Writing and Digital Rhetoric, MA
The Master of Arts in Technical Writing & Digital Rhetoric is a 30-credit program that offers a variety of graduate courses in technical writing, digital rhetoric, and writing technologies and provides opportunities for hands-on experience, advanced scholarship, internships, and professional development. Benefits of the program
- One of the most affordable master’s degrees in Utah.
- All classes (excluding the GA practicum) are offered in the evening and can be attended either onsite or remotely.
- Coursework, internships, or research projects can be tailored to help graduate students enter a new industry, career advancement, or a doctoral program.
MASTER OF SCIENCE in Nursing Education and Leadership
The Master of Science in Nursing Education and Leadership is an online graduate program that prepares students to take the next steps in advancing their nursing licensure, becoming a nurse practitioner, or to broaden career options within the field; whether it be administrative, managerial, nurse educator, or in a chosen specialization.
- Coursework is 100% online and asynchronous.
- Upon completion, graduates may be prepared to take the National League for Nursing Certified Nursing Educator exam.
Master of Science in Sport Management
The Master of Science in Sport Management provides specialization in the high-level management, coordination, development, and operations of athletic teams, departments, and organizations at the amateur, collegiate, and professional sport levels. The program prepares graduates to become experts in their chosen specializations through emphases in athletic administration and sport performance management.
- Coursework is taught 100% online in 7-week blocks.
- Classes are taught by expert faculty and working industry professionals.
- One of the most affordable master’s in sport management in the western states.
- Internships tailored to help students enter the sports industry and/or advance their careers.
Master of Fine Art Studio
- The full time MFA program allows you to develop your own program of study while working with a small group of faculty members.
- The MFA currently has four specializations: Ceramics, Drawing & Painting, Photography, and Sculpture.
- The MFA is a two to three-year residential program. Students will have the opportunity to create, apply, and complete projects needed to achieve their goals.
- The program assists starting a business in art and how to teach others about art.